Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Festivus, Everyone!

I have been, like many of you, extremely busy this past week. With holiday shopping and preparing the house for all the guests that will come over and leave a mess...
Not to mention my day job! Everyone else is also trying to prepare for the holidays and getting ready to take a little winter break from work, which means I have been busting my rump trying to get everything finished in time so we can all have a great holiday.

With that, there will be no blog post this week other than this post of me telling you there will be no post. Whoa... almost had an inception moment there.

Not that there was any lack of tech news to cover... there is always new and improved things to talk about. For instance, just yesterday, Google announced the ability to +mention a name in Blogger! While that may not mean much to you, it means a lot to me because now I can point you over to my Google+ page just by typing +Will Work 4 Tech! That's pretty slick, if I do say so myself. And if I don't post enough there for you, you can follow my personal page at +Clay Shaw.

And if Google+ isn't your style.... then I've included an Android-ifyed version of me as a gift to you.

Until next time.... Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. hi, thanks for the blog is very nice and Happy Holidays for you, i hope read more articles on the site

    ReplyDelete