Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 15, 2013

Help Wanted!

Back when I transformed this page from being a mere blog into more of a technology specific site, I wanted to get a handful of posts published per week. I found out very quickly that wouldn't happen. So I've settled to updating once a week, mostly on Thursday's. But that isn't enough. I want more. Unfortunately, with it being a hobby away from my full-time job, I struggle with doing much more than I am right now.

So I am hanging out the 'Help Wanted' sign. I am looking for people that are passionate about technology and would like to write about it. If you have visited this site before, you know the type of subjects I tend to focus on... smartphones, tablets, and computers, as well as the major social networking sites, and interesting mobile apps. As long as the topic is tech focused, you can cover it here.

Personally, I use an Android phone, an Android tablet, a Google Chromebook, and I use many of the Google properties in my day-to-day life. Therefore, the majority of my posts revolve around Google stuff. I don't write much about Apple simply because I do not have an Apple product. I may be a Google fan, but I am certainly not opposed to having an Apple fan write for WillWork4Tech.com. As a matter of fact, I'd welcome it.

If you think this may be something you are interested in, send an email to clay@willwork4tech.com and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment