Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holy crap. I REALLY got one.

The next few entries in this blog will be about my experience with the Cr-48, Chrome’s experimental netbook running the Chrome Operating System (Chrome OS). For those that don’t know, Cr-48 is the periodic element for Chromium.
First, I’d like to thank Google for sending me one, especially since they wanted me to tell them why I am unique and why I should be part of the lucky 60,000 test subjects to receive a Cr-48. And what exactly did I tell them? I simply said that “Out of the hundreds of thousands that will be applying for this program.... I am not unique”. But I do know how to play online. So either my name got chosen by mistake, or they really want to test people from all walks of life.
So stay tuned for Part One.

No comments:

Post a Comment