Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How Would You Spend $550 Million?


I have recently been informed that the Powerball jackpot is $550 million and the drawing is tonight. Unfortunately, Powerball isn't played in Florida, and I don't really want to drive to Georgia just to wait in line to spend money on a ticket with an extremely small chance in winning the jackpot.

However, I was asked what I would spend my millions on if I just happen to win. Of course, the instant reaction would probably be the same for most people... pay off all debt, buy new house, new cars, etc. But I've had a little time to think. I think my first big purchase would be a house, but after that..... oh man...

... I'd buy a Tesla Model S.


I mean, as a tech geek, who can resist that dash! Everything is touchscreen! And did I mention that it is an all-electric vehicle that can hit 130 mph and go for 300 miles before it needs a charge?

Of course, there are many other tech gadgets that I would spend that unearned money on... but that would be the first car I bought, for sure.


It's just so pretty!

Alright, let's say you just won the $550 million Powerball lottery. What would YOU buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment