Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 16, 2010

We're sick. *cough*cough*

My girlfriend and I, that is. We both have some sort of sinus infection or head cold or something. The strange part is, I had it a couple weeks ago, and got over it. Now, Jenna is about a week into it, and I'm getting it again! If you would like it too, here are the ingredients:

"The Funk"
  • 1-part sore throat
  • 1-part sinus congestion
  • 3-parts coughing.
  • Mix thoroughly in a glass of exhaustion
  • Serve at an inopportune time with a shot of NyQuil
At least, that's what it feels like to me. Results may vary. I smoked cigarettes for almost 14 years, and during that time I would catch a cold once every 2 years or so. Usually a head or chest cold that would pass within a week. Now, after just over a year being a non-smoker, a get a head cold 2 times within a month. No sir, I don't like it.

On to more interesting things. It seems as though we have finally caught up on the shows we have been watching. True Blood, Hung, Weeds, etc. While I thought we were up to date with 30 Rock, I just checked their website and we're still a season behind. OK, so we're not current on ALL our shows, but we're close enough for government work. My awesome girlfriend got us signed up for HBO and Showtime last week, so now we can watch True Blood on Sundays at 9 like all the other normal people. It is by far, my favorite show this year.

"And now, time for the weather. Tiffany?"

No comments:

Post a Comment